Targ de MBA-uri internationale de top la Bucuresti pe 9 mai
Un eveniment interesant pentru cei care vor sa faca un MBA la una dintre marile scoli internationale.
The Tour is an innovative series of events that offer future candidates a new way to gain information about the MBA Programmes.
Our Access MBA Tour and Access Masters Tour take place biannually in over 65 cities around the world, and bring together top international Business Schools (such as London Business School, INSEAD, Duke University, Chicago Boot etc.) and high-caliber professionals. We’ve been crossing Europe, the Middle East, Asia and the Americas since 2004 and over the years we have built a reputation for quality, targeted events in which qualified MBA and Masters Candidates are matched with our participating schools’ admissions criteria.
On May 9th 2015, the Access MBA will take place in Bucharest giving Romanian candidates the opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers of selected business schools. The Worldwide Leader in One-to-One MBA Events is returning to Bucharest with top international business schools.
Don’t miss your chance to meet the world’s best MBA programmes!
Register here to guarantee your place.
Exclusively at this event:
- Dozens of top tier international business schools in one place
- Individual meetings with Admission Directors who will answer your questions
- Interactive MBA Panel Discussions featuring school representatives
- Advising sessions with Access MBA consultants to discuss your MBA project
- GMAT preparation and workshops
- Many scholarship opportunities (totaling over 1 million euros)
Why Get an MBA?
- 93% of recent MBA graduates landed their dream job (GMAC 2013 Survey)
- The same recent graduates reported median salary on a global scale of $128,569 USD (GMAC 2013 Survey)
- 100% salary increase on average (Financial Times 2013)
Get ahead with an MBA.
Participating schools include Ashridge, Bentley, Henley, IE, IESE Global Executive MBA, Vienna University of Economics and Business WU Executive Academy, Vlerick, CEU, University of St. Gallen, Kellog, Maastricht School of Management Ratiu – Romania, NEOMA, The University of Sheffield International Faculty and more!
Find more information and register here: http://www.accessmba.com/bucharest-ro/index.html?ui=3O*4IQ1429266189
Registration is free of charge. Since places are limited for the One-to-One meetings, early registration is recommended.